CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION 2008
On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2008 held by the Union Public Service Commission in October – November, 2008, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
3. Personality Test of these candidates will commence from 23rd March, 2009. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The date and time of Personality Test is being intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test from 23.03.2009 to 02.04.2009 will be displayed on the Commission’s Website on 17th March, 2009 and the date and time of Personality Test of the remaining candidates will be displayed on 24th March, 2009. The candidates, who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 23385271, 23381125, 23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The candidates are advised to intimate changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
6. The mark-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 60 days from the date of publication of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2008 result, and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW DELHI-110 069 - 5th March, 2009/Phalguna 14, 1930 Saka
Roll Order List of Successful Candidates
000001 - 020000 020001-075000
075001 - 150000 150001 - End