A Centre of Excellence in Information Technology Indian Institute of Information Technology - IIIT-Allahabad announces admissions for its M.Tech (2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Programs) in following Specialisations-
- M.Tech. in Information Technology (Wireless Communications & Computing)
- M.Tech. in Information Technology (Software Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Information Technology ( Intelligent Systems )
- M.Tech. in Information Technology ( Robotics )
- M.Tech. in Information Technology (Human Computer Interaction)
- M.Tech. in Information Technology (Microelectronics)
- M.Tech. in Information Technology (Bioinformatics)
Candidates having BE / B.Tech. / M.Sc ./ B.Pharm. Degrees in any Engineering & its equivalent followed by a valid GATE score in respective disciplines.
• IIIT-Allahabad has taken up an initiative to offer research oriented M.Tech. (Information Technology) programs with Specialisations as above.
• All Reservations for various categories as per GoI guidelines apply. In case application of reservation is brought in force and likewise seats have to be increased; necessary changes may then be incorporated.
• All GATE qualified and MBBS ,BDS and BVSc&AH candidates shall be eligible for a monthly teaching assistantship of Rs.8000/-.
• Candidates appearing in Qualifying Degree Examinations may also apply.
• USeparate Form has to be filled for each program in case candidate is interested to apply for more than one programU.
How to apply:
Application Form-cum-Information Brochure can be obtained from the Institute in person or on request. The request letter must be superscribed “Request for M.Tech. (IT) Programme Application Form”. Complete Application form together with Brochure is also available from the Institute website HUwww.iiita.ac.inUH. Cost of application form is Rs.600/- (Rs.300/-for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘IIIT-Allahabad’ payable at Allahabad. In case of downloaded forms from website, DD may accompany the completed application form, without which it shall be summarily rejected.
• Sale of Application Form-cum-Information Brochure begins together with availability of Forms for free download from Institute Website - 31st January, 2009
• Last date for issuing (in person ) & receiving Completed application forms at IIIT-A counter - 15th April, 2009
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211 012 Uttar Pradesh (INDIA)
Ph. 91-532-2922025; Fax: 91-532-2430006/2431689; Web: www.iiita.ac.in;